Merry Christmas to the PSD Community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boater Dan

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Twas the night before Christmas,
and all across the nation,
not a PSD was stirring,
not even Gary!

Okay, Okay! I'm not a poet, but I would still like to wish all of my collegues a safe and dry Merry Christmas. I pray that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the holiday with their families and loved ones without having to respond to any calls. In that way, it also means the public is safe as well.

Merry Christmas!

Dan

Boater Dan:
Twas the night before Christmas,
and all across the nation,
not a PSD was stirring,
not even Gary!

Okay, Okay! I'm not a poet, but I would still like to wish all of my collegues a safe and dry Merry Christmas. I pray that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the holiday with their families and loved ones without having to respond to any calls. In that way, it also means the public is safe as well.

Merry Christmas!

Dan
I HOPE SO. :D

Why do people have to do the suicide thing because they didn't get what they wanted for Christmas? I hope this year they just do something else and stay out of the water.

I'm working from Sunday to Thursday Graveyard and we have another big snow storm coming in for our SUV travelers.:shakehead

I hope all of us everywhere can stay dry over the holidays and don't eat to much. :D

So Merry Christmas to all and to all a Dry Night. Maybe we better stay PSD's and keep away from being poets. :D :xmastree:

Gary D.

PS: Lane B took the WEEK off but he's home and available for calls.

Merry X-mas to all. May the water stay hard and unbroken.
grumpie.....
PS up here in minn. we have very little snow or ice on the water.

Merry Christmas to all of you! Here's hoping that the gear stays dry this year! :D

I would hope that each one of us are able to enjoy this holiday season in a way we would like

I for one plan to get wet in the next few days but I am still doing a lot of diving just for the fun

and for the record I have every intention of eating way more then I should
My wife and i are spending Monday with my older Sister and her familey and man can these two girls cook ( Wife and Sister )

So I figure I may not need a weight belt for the next few days i should sink like a stone on my own

Merry Christmas to my PSD Brother and Sisters
Sparky

Merry Chriestmas all!!! I'm headed in to start my shift (graves, I'm off the rest of my work week though. :wink:). Hopefully, no dive calls. I hope the night is peaceful and you enjoy the time with your familes.

Paul

Best wishes to all and their families for a safe and happy holiday season.

God bless.

Back
Top Bottom