Merry Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I would like to wish everyone here at :sblogo: a very merry Christmas and all the best in the new year, I have been here on the boards for almost a year and have received great advice.

I hope all of your dives are are safe
and your surface intervals are filled with laughter and fun.
Ross
:merryxmas::sleigh::newyear:

May you all have a safe and pleasant time with family and friends and may you find the peace that only comes through a relationship with Jesus himself.

God bless
DP

And Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

5289607386_0896e0fff4_z.jpg

:xmastree:Hope everyone has a SAFE and Merry Christmas!:santa3:

C:shark2:

PS: Yep that's me at Tiger Beach Dec 2010 with a Lemon Shark. :)

Merry Christmas

This is on the Mississippi River levee in St James Parish (county to you folks in the other 49 states)Louisiana and has been taking place for 200 years. Originally thought to be a winter solstice ceremony started by German immigrants. In later years it came to be thought of as lighting the way for Santa Clause on Christmas Eve. Bon fires are built by families ever hundred yards or so apart for several miles and all lit at the same time. Merry Christmas

DSC04338.jpg

DSC04341.jpg

DSC04344.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

Back
Top Bottom