Merry Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I know it is early but I'm out of here until the 28th so have a good one all and I hope you've got those reservations made for the 24th :eyebrow:

Merry Christmas and a "wet" new year!

Merry Xmas Jonathan... and Happy New Year!

I made a reservation for a whaleshark at Richelieu... :eyebrow:

Thomas

TJO:
Merry Xmas Jonathan... and Happy New Year!

I made a reservation for a whaleshark at Richelieu... :eyebrow:

Thomas

I actually heard that the Whalesharks are having their annual conferens on global warming at Richelieu Rock this year....between the 27th of Dec and 3rd of Jan....

:christmas

Hohoho! Happy Christmas!

To all my Japan-based dive buddies and mentors, Merry Christmas and best wishes for a safe and wet 2005.

Air temp here was -17C yesterday, I will readily admit I am too wimpy to go diving in those conditions! Hope you all are still getting in the water.

All best,

Dev

Merry X-mas everyone. I asked Santa for a boat, RB80, a total change to Japanese diving rules and the heads of all fishermen in the Futo area. To bad Santa is not real.

dcpac:
Merry X-mas everyone. I asked Santa for a boat, RB80, a total change to Japanese diving rules and the heads of all fishermen in the Futo area. To bad Santa is not real.
Steve - dreaming like that I'm surprised that you don't still believe in him! :D

Merry Christmas to all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom