Wanted Mesh Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBFG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
looking for a mesh bag, the ones you take on a boat and such.
Preferably one with shoulder strap but carry is ok too.

I live in Canada. What do you have?

Hi racanichou, I've got a brand new in bag, Stahlsac Bonaire mesh backpack that I think would be just what you're looking for. They're $90 new, depending on shipping costs we can come down from there, what are you looking to pay?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 56
thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a used one; on the cheap side.
My budget is more in the $20-30 range.

I have a non-mesh US divers backpack dive bag.... its yours for the cost of a box to ship it in and shipping fees...
If your interested.

@mako. Nice looking bag, but the shipping is more expensive to Canada than the cost of the bag itself.

Do you have one of those for sell or you are just sending me a link to something that is available?

Do you have one of those for sell or you are just sending me a link to something that is available?
Just sending a link. I have my own and wouldn't part with it.. Has served me well for 3 years and multiple trips around the world and hundreds of dives. A great investment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom