Message for Spike the Shark...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spike The Shark:
Me and the fin did a dive today it was dark and cold, and then we visited some old family (one got a little nippy sorry Boogie).

Hold on Denis I gots some help coming.

The next stop is San Francisco Yeah Baby

Spike The Shark:
Me and the fin did a dive today it was dark and cold, and then we visited some old family (one got a little nippy sorry Boogie).

Hold on Denis I gots some help coming.
Spike,
You should watch yourself and your fin-buddy better when pulling stunts like that. The fin is already missing a part. I hope there will be something left over from the fin when you're back from the trip.
We don't want to read about you two in the accidents and incidents forum. :wink:
I am even afraid to think what boogie may do with Dennis, now that the fin got hurt. :D

Hey Boogie. I'm looking at the pictures. They all look doctored. I'd insist on talking to the hostage; or at least photos with the front page of the paper to prove that little guy is still alive.

This is what happens when you try to negotiate with terrorists. They just take and take and take.

See how they act when they find one of their boats at the bottom...

Spike The Shark:
Whoo hoo a new dive site, I bet my friends over at NTD know a few locations for you.
Now if I could just figure out a way to get limpet mines with depth sounding triggers over the border... and onto the hull of that pretty Wolfe Islander III....

128....129.....130... <thwump>

Back
Top Bottom