Mexican Pride - December 1 - Captain Ty's Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the end it"s up to Ty but the last time we went it was 2 on the the pride and a third on the way in (50' to 60' if I remember correctly)

So it's going to be two dives on the Pride and maybe a third shallow dive on the way in?

Three tanks is the game plan fellas. Same as last trip that was cancelled.

EAN, did you really like the Hotlanta men's sight??

The list as of today:
Ed Jackson &
Ed's missus
Scott5644
JohnnyBravo
EanDiver

hello strangers! remember me?? betcha thought i quit diving huh?!?!
i believe that is a full boat you all have now, but if i'm wrong, you all think you could make some room for me??
i promise to bring lots of neoprene this time and do all the dives :)

hello strangers! remember me?? betcha thought i quit diving huh?!?!
i believe that is a full boat you all have now, but if i'm wrong, you all think you could make some room for me??
i promise to bring lots of neoprene this time and do all the dives :)

Not a full boat. You would make number 6. You want it? I amy have to come to make sure you do all the dives :) I can pour some hot water down your backs. They did that when Johnny and I went to dive with the seals - it was awesome!

Not a full boat. You would make number 6. You want it? I amy have to come to make sure you do all the dives :) I can pour some hot water down your backs. They did that when Johnny and I went to dive with the seals - it was awesome!

oh no - you're not going on this trip?? maybe i wont go then :)
just kidding - sounds and looks like a fun time so go ahead and add me to the list. i think its about time i check out the west coast again!

but you may just need to come along with the hot water. what are the water temps over there currently? i believe its still around 79-80 on the east coast...no wetsuit needed yet!

OK...forget the history of Atlanta reef, it's still a great spot.

Mid 60's for the temps here. Neoprene required in large amounts or a drysuit.

Ean or someone would you be so kind as to give a brief synopsis of the wreck, please?

A big boat sank in deep water, brief enough.

:rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry, couldn't help my self.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom