Mexican Pride - December 1 - Captain Ty's Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a full boat. You would make number 6. You want it? I amy have to come to make sure you do all the dives :) I can pour some hot water down your backs. They did that when Johnny and I went to dive with the seals - it was awesome!

That hot water down the wetsuit was ALMOST as good as the seals. :D

Ean or someone would you be so kind as to give a brief synopsis of the wreck, please?

I had to look up the word synopsis first but here you go.

http://uwex.us/floridawrecks.html look for "Mexican Pride" on the left and there you have it.

Additional information. If you want an anchor bring a lift bag, there are dozens to choose from snagged on the wreck.
There is a ton of fishing line from monofilament up to spider wire. Right Jens?
If you are interested in a rod and reel I'll show you where one is in less than perfect condition but I'm sure with some elbow grease it will be fine. Maybe.
Lots of large Jew Fish (I'm not PC).

I'm sure there will be lots of jelly fish so bring some Adolphs (sp) meat tenderizer or salve in case you get stung.

There is a ton of fishing line from monofilament up to spider wire. Right Jens?

If you are interested in a rod and reel I'll show you where one is in less than perfect condition but I'm sure with some elbow grease it will be fine.

There was enough line, lures, anchors, and other items to open up our own Bass Pro Shop :D

Cheers.

-J.-

11 days to "pool's open at the pride"...

Cheers.

-J.-

The Place:

Lighthouse Point Marina
8610 Bay Pines Blvd
St Petersburg, FL 33709

Last time we met at 6.30a i'm sure it will be the same time it's a long haul out to the Pride.

Dibs on one of the bean bags.

Cheers.

-J.-

The Place:

Lighthouse Point Marina
8610 Bay Pines Blvd
St Petersburg, FL 33709

Last time we met at 6.30a i'm sure it will be the same time it's a long haul out to the Pride.

Dibs on one of the bean bags.

Cheers.

-J.-

6:30 show 7 we leave. I think that sounds good. Especially with doing three dives and it getting dark so early now.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom