Mexican Pride - December 1 - Captain Ty's Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay - know you all went over this before.. but help a girl out and tell me again..

how many tanks of each mix are you all doing??

2 of 28-32 and 1 of whatever???
someone give me some dive profiles to work with here :)

pretty pleeease???:blinking:
yes i have a slight case of SB ADD :)

Hey D.

Most people bring two tanks of EAN28 for the two Pride dives...this should give you around 20 min run time for both dives as long as you stay above 110' which is no problem. I myself will bring EAN29 or maybe even EAN30 as my Suunto computer will apreciate it and I don't mind having a slightly hotter pp02.

For the third dive bring something in the range of EAN36-EAN40 it won't be deeper than 90'. I will go with EAN40 to keep my nitrogen load low and more importantly my Suunto happy.

Can't wait!

-J.-

Hey D.

Most people bring two tanks of EAN28 for the two Pride dives...this should give you around 20 min run time for both dives as long as you stay above 110' which is no problem. I myself will bring EAN29 or maybe even EAN30 as my Suunto computer will apreciate it and I don't mind having a slightly hotter pp02.

For the third dive bring something in the range of EAN36-EAN40 it won't be deeper than 90'. I will go with EAN40 to keep my nitrogen load low and more importantly my Suunto happy.

Can't wait!

-J.-

Thanks so much! Off to get my mixes lowered... and to start packing blankets and things to keep me warm!

Looking forward to Saturday!:D

If there is still a spot open I will gladly take it. I just jot home from Key Largo and still need more.:D

Thanks,
Manda

If there is still a spot open I will gladly take it. I just jot home from Key Largo and still need more.:D

Thanks,
Manda

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! You are in like Flynn Sistuh!

This boat is now full :yeahbaby:

Would a third tank of just air work? I have one thats not certified for eanx.

:no you are going to need something more than air. Capt. Ty I'm sure can bring you another tank. How does that sound?

Okay I am really off to bed now (I've only said this ten times, lol). I'll catch your reply in the morning. And welcome aboard :14:

I may use 30EAN in my doubles. It looks like It will cut the deco time I incur by a considerable amount.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom