Miami?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am headed to Miami in the next weeks. I am actually going with a group of folks who do not dive, but I am waiting to try to take advantage of visiting that area and get some dives in. I am looking for a place that I could go diving perhaps early in the morning and be done by about noon or 1 and get back up with the group I'm traveling with. Anyone know of anything? I'll be alone so I won't have a buddy "provided" that will be my only issue. Any help would be great!

You have 2 options in Miami. Either Deco Divers or Divers Paradise. Deco Divers is on South Beach and I have linked their link below along with the calendar. Be advised that July 26 and 27th is lobster mini season and things will be crazy those 2 days. You can PM if you have any specific questions that i can answer.

Scuba Diving Miami | Snorkeling | Rentals | Deco Divers

CALENDAR

Back
Top Bottom