Michael J. Norwood Memorial Dive with John Chatterton & Richie Kohler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Under H2O

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Michael J. Norwood Memorial Dive: Nov. 11th-12th, 2005
Olympus Dive Center
Morehead City, NC

Join Deep Sea Detectives, John Chatterton and Richie Kohler, for dinner and diving November 11th-12th. Proceeds benefit the fund established in memory of Deep Sea Detective Michael Norwood to support DAN research into diving related accidents. Also included is a silent auction with gear donations from Scubapro and DiveRite, to name a few. The price is $300/diver and includes the dinner, silent auction, 2-tank dive to the U-352 and Papoose, 2 nights in the Olympus Dive Lodge, and a $75 donation to the Michael J. Norwood Fund. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 25 DIVERS so call early to make your reservations!!

If you're interested in joining this event, call Lauren at Olympus asap to reserve your space: (252) 726-9432.

Sideband:
That's cool. Where is it?
Joe
Morehead City, North Carolina, along the "Graveyard of the Atlantic." Olympus is a great operation - though the lodge is a...bunkhouse.

Yep, Morehead City. Olympus is definitely a top-notch operation!

--Gerry

I am on the list...signed up yesterday, and there were 6 spots left......my computer almost scapped my notification from Olympus......thank God I read the spam basket that day.

Anyone else signed up for this one? The dives are supposed to be U-352/Papoose, November should still be pretty good. We dove last year into mid december in a 3/2.....

We've expanded the event a little. Go to the Deep Sea Detectives website for all the details: http://www.deepseadetectives.com/

Near the bottom under "DSD News", click the link to the Michael J. Norwood Memorial Dive with John & Richie. If you have any questions, feel free to shout my way.

-Gerry

fpsndiver:
Anyone else signed up for this one?
me me me! plus we get moonie the dive gnome for this one.

That would be cool to see Moonie on TV, any chance of that?

dlndavid:
That would be cool to see Moonie on TV, any chance of that?

I doubt that, and Gerry would be the one to answer that question. Also, no one but Gerry knows that Moonie will be along for the ride. I have faith that since Marci and Gerry will be on the boat they will get some cool pictures. I'm bummed that I had to cancel my spot but oh well...life goes on. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom