Mid-October with Underwater Explorers - Anyone else??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debby it sounds like Brian is taking one of the morning spots so that leaves two slots open. Go ahead and book your spots with Kevin. The trips are two tanks each and yes we are returning in the afternoon as we have to collect my cousin Katie for the afternoon.

:thumb: Since the dive is my birthday gift I'm contacting my friend right now to have him book it. I've made many dives with Brian and Tim, and I'd be honored to celebrate my b'day with all of you.

Debby, do you know a Glory Moore from Florida? I see that you are into sea turtle conservation and I know that Glory does the same thing and is a photographer to boot. We went to school together here in Michigan.

Oh by the way it will be nice diving with you on your birthday that Thursday.

No, I don't, I'm a nest sitter in Hollywood. She sounds cool!

Sending an e-mail to my friend to book the morning, meanwhile please tell Kev to save the two spots for me! My friend is a very avid diver in St. Croix and a former NAUI and PADI instructor, and I borrowed a couple of Steel 120's for him to use.

ooooooooh so then how do we book, can we do it through you instead of online? Let me know, I already e-mailed my friend.

:mooner:

:rofl3:

On the phone with Tom now, will call when I hang up. ONCE. :debby:

Hey, DebbyDiver - just sorry I won't be able to bring you a birthday donut but I know you'll have a couple of great birthday dives !! Enjoy !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom