Mid-October with Underwater Explorers - Anyone else??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, DebbyDiver - just sorry I won't be able to bring you a birthday donut but I know you'll have a couple of great birthday dives !! Enjoy !
Awww, thanks! :kiss2:

Thank you!!! It's just a week from Thursday; I can't wait!

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Come on out and go diving with the Divemaster of the Year, Kevin Metz!

I'd probably join you for the Tuesday morning trip on 10/19 as long as we could dive the Castor and a reef :)

There are three spots open for October 19th

Count me & Netdoc in for the ride on Mon. Morning October 18th.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

And there are two spots open for October 18th.

And, there's still 4 spots each on Sun, 10/17 & Wed, 10/20 !!!

We're still hoping to dive with Kevin all 4 days...don't forget, I'll bring donuts...

What say ye all?

Yay ! 2 more divers are signed on for Sun !

Is everyone gettin' excited? Being from landlock DFW, we certainly are !

Yay ! 2 more divers are signed on for Sun !

Is everyone gettin' excited? Being from landlock DFW, we certainly are !

Both of Sunday's trips ran full :)

There are three spots open for both Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning. I went on both Thursday and Saturday and conditions were excellent with good viz, little to no current, and temps holding at 80 degrees.

Conditions appear favorable to open the week with some diving:

MONDAY
EAST NORTHEAST WINDS 9 TO 12 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. DOMINANT PERIOD 6 SECONDS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

MONDAY NIGHT
EAST SOUTHEAST WINDS 7 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

TUESDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 8 KNOTS BECOMING NORTH. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS SMOOTH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

TUESDAY NIGHT
NORTH NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 8 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS SMOOTH. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

WEDNESDAY
NORTH WINDS 7 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Great dives today with VFox & SFox. With Capt. Wilhemina in command, we swam with an entire fleet of VW microbuses (aka goliaths) on the Castor and then the breathtaking ledge at Seagate. Moonie made an appearance. :mooner: Followed by lunch with VFox and SFox at Hurricane Alley. :)

Y'all hurry back to FL soon!

We enjoyed the dives today as well. It was great to be so privileged as to dive with the legend and the myth known as Mselenaous & NetDoc. I would've never guessed how fun it would be to dive with Moonie also :mooner: We hope we got a shot of him with one of the microbuses; we'll see. Whole day was a blast !

We hope we'll get to fin with ya'll again soon.

...and now the excitement continues as we get to meet Deepstops tomorrow...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom