mid range oly advice/prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check out 17 th street photo. 489.99 on the c5060 and 184.99 on the pt-020 housing.
I tried dealing with digitalliquidators. They are a scam i called and he said he was out of the cam to try this other website. I tried them and he said try this other website. When i called the third site the guy from the first site answered i was SO PISSED. then he says to me "Oh youve been looking for quite a while i'll sell you that cam at 550.00 us warranty. I said that the third site i was at, and calling the number from the site said that it was 445.00 on the site. He said that it was that price because it was a "grey market" cam and that he would sell me a US cam. Then i said to him "arent you the guy i talked to from DL and he hung up on me. I wouldnt trust them. try 17th street photo, good prices and great people to deal with they really know there stuff. I have dealt with them (bought 3 cams and accessories from 'em) and my cousin in NY just lives minutes from there and does all his cam shopping there. Good luck and be carefull of who you buy from. There are sites that when you call they act like they dont know what grey market is and will tell you they are "sure" you get the warranty till you get the box in the mail, and find out you have a grey market cam. Then good luck returning it.

I even ordered it past there normal overnight packaging time and they still had it to me the next day on this purchase. My dad and uncle have both used this company also with great service.

I purchased the c5000 and PT019 housing from www.bhphotovideo and am very pleased with the quality of the unit (mind you I wouldn't mind a c5050, but they were no longer available. The c5000 will give professional quality results (I've got two articles being published in "Sportdiving" magazine here in Australia) and has very affordable lens options. Teamed up with the superb Inon d180 strobe, I couldn;;t bve happier with this mid priced max quality rig - the housing is compact, the macro zoom is fantastic and I'm very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom