Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well guys I found out that I have to work tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to dive with ya'll another time. Have lots of fun and be safe!

The more I look at the forcast, the better it looks for tomorrow. Sunday may noit be great, but I thnk the only thing we have to worry about is rain... I mean... we wouldnt want to get wet now would we?

utdivermatt:
Ill assume that means at least one person will be there... therefore I will be for sure!

I'll be there for sure..... I have to stop by the bank first tomorrow morning....

As for gear, I'm bring 2 AL80's with EAN32, my PST E7-80's doubled with air, and an AL80 with air in it.... I have my drysuit and a wetsuit....

Also, have my 10x12 EZ-UP, 2 chairs, and a cooler.....

Catch everyone tomorrow.....

scubagal28:
Well guys I found out that I have to work tomorrow. Maybe I'll get to dive with ya'll another time. Have lots of fun and be safe!

Working on a Saturday? Yuck!

I was looking forward to seeing if it were true that bluegill are attracked to pink dive gear. Those bluegill can be like little piranhas at Martha's.

Next time you HAVE to go.

Well see the rest of you guys there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom