Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You Nashville folks need to pick the place as it's your town. Ideally, I would think something with a seperate event room. Maybe a dvd/tv could be setup to show dive videos from recent trips. I never tire of showing my video from Truk Lagoon.:D

So the 28th it is then?

octotat:
You Nashville folks need to pick the place as it's your town. Ideally, I would think something with a seperate event room. Maybe a dvd/tv could be setup to show dive videos from recent trips. I never tire of showing my video from Truk Lagoon.:D

So the 28th it is then?

Thats a great idea!!! I would love to see some trip videos.

octotat:

So the 28th it is then?
I have a laptop that plays DVD's and a portable DLP Projector.

My primary job is downtown, and I'll check with some of the restaurants around downtown to see what they have in terms of private dining areas. I believe that Joe's Crab Shack has a private room where we could spend some time together....

So if you plan on coming, just do a reply to this message or drop me a PM so I can have an idea of what size area to get....

See ya on the 28th!

quarrydiver99:
Hey everyone around Nashville, TN!

Several of us have been talking over in the Introductions and Greets forum, and it was suggested that the SB'ers here in Middle TN get together for a meet and greet somewhere... Well, let's try to get this thing rolling....

Just reply to this thread, or drop me a PM and say yea or nay, and I can work on finding a place to get together....
Hello from Spring Hill!

I'll definitely be there. The Looney Birds are planning on diving Loch Low Minn that day, so I hope to do 2 SB events in one day!

So here's the results of my search for a location:

Most of the places in downtown Nashville want to charge about $40/hour for a room rental where we can be by ourselves, and then the food would be on top of the room rental fee. I have a friend that is a manager at the 2nd Avenue Hooters that so far has agreed to let us us the 2nd floor for free. I'll confirm that this week and get back to the thread.

Post a reply to this thread to signify your approval/disapproval...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom