Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think doing it as a dive event would be great. We could get beers after diving and tell tall tales about past dive exploits :eek:ctopus:

I definately think we all HAVE to get together ar Martha's, I am only a few min away from Marthas, but Saturdays are my best bet to dive. I have to work most sundays. I wish Fred would open up for a few fridays now and then during the summer!

Where is this Martha's? Are Knoxvillians invited to this shindig? I am up at UT and would love to meet new people if the timing works out!

Well, the Loonies dove Lake Lanier today (the 28th), three showed up. 45 degree water top to bottom, 60 degree air temp.

Has anybody thought about all of us meeting up at Martha's Customer Appreciation day in May? I bet that most of us will be there any way. Thoughts?

quarrydiver68:
Has anybody thought about all of us meeting up at Martha's Customer Appreciation day in May? I bet that most of us will be there any way. Thoughts?

How about Opening Day? That should only be in a matter of weeks....

Water temp should be a bit better than it is right now.....

quarrydiver99:
How about Opening Day? That should only be in a matter of weeks....

Water temp should be a bit better than it is right now.....

What is the water temp there right now? I've got a new dry suit but I am actually still partial to my old wetsuit standby.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom