Midweek Tweak??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kanonfodr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Boss p***ing you off? Coworkers driving you insane? Blackberry won't shut up??

Grab your gear, leave that stuff behind, and let's go for a nice relaxing after-work shore dive Wednesday, especially this week when the surf is 0. Looking at a 5:30-6:00 meetup. You're responsible for your own gear, and I'm looking at doing a single tank. PM me for details.

Peace,
Greg

I have lots of free time week days, and i am looking for weekday dive buddies, i have all my own gear. Ray

Sorry Greg, didn't see this till today. I'm leaving tomorrow to visit Kauai, with a dive on Saturday. I'll send you a link to any pics I take.
Have fun.

Well, didn't luck out this week but already have interest in doing this next week. Still going to look at a same time/same place endeavour, next Wednesday 5:30-6 pm meetup, but if the group decides that another day or time may be better then changes will occur.

Charlie,

Have fun in Kauai, buddy.

Peace,
Greg

Well, we have some good support for the next Midweek Tweak. I wish to propose a vote on interested parties: Wednesday the 18th or Thursday the 19th and 6 or 7 pm. PM me with your vote.

Peace,
Greg

Back
Top Bottom