Mile high club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We all know what the mile high club is, but is there a 60ft down club? or 100ft down club...certainly can't be a mile down club.

Wouldnt the weight belt get in the way? BCD over inflated..if you know what I mean?

There has been a discussion about this already, it was pretty interesting too! I'll post a link if I have time later.

Would be real difficult with my one piece 6.5mm semi-dry with a zipper across the shoulders... sniff. That, and the cold water here would definately add to the difficulty level! (If you know what I mean....)

already a discussion about this? Here I thought I was being creative, intutive.....i guess im gonna search for it now...the link that is. :wink:

Imagine this.....your at 50ft down ready to break out the long hose with your dive partner.....somehow..a pocket of air gets in your willy. You descend and now you have to equalize. How do you equalize the little guy?

What if the air stays trapped in there on ascent...will it simply shoot out or EXPAND!!

These are questions I need answered!! any takers?

Ok, you have WAY too much time on your hands to be thinking of stuff like this... You do however have me curious. I am guessing that as long as the passage was not blocked, the air would just come out. However if you had a reverse block on your you-know-what, then I would imaging it would expand which could be somewhat of an advantage depending on the circumstance...

Back
Top Bottom