Millbrook - Saturday, June 14/Sunday, June 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just signed up for drysuit class since I've been meaning to dive with you guys. Can't wait for the warmer waters to be able to dive since I dive wet.

Also just found out that weekend's fathers day, so for me to continue diving, I gotta play by the rules sometime. You guys know what I mean. :(

Hope to join your dives soon. Stay wet and safe.

Dan

diver42 once bubbled...
Anyone interested?
Lemme check the schedule..

Can't wait for the warmer waters to be able to dive since I dive wet.

You can say that again. I am refinancing my house and taking a little bit extra out for a dry suit :D

I can't believe its been so long since I last dived

kstakem once bubbled...

You can say that again. I am refinancing my house and taking a little bit extra out for a dry suit :D

I can't believe its been so long since I last dived
Get yer butt out to the quarry that weekend!

DivePartner1 once bubbled...
Sorry, that's my week for Surface Interval.

Man don't rub it in!

I'll have to see if I can go. I've got 2 fills and a quarry pass waiting if I can.

When I'm the anonymous dive buddy in several of these posts, I know I'm spending too much time in the quarry. Time to go 'down the ocean' as they in the second city to the north.

DivePartner1 once bubbled...
When I'm the anonymous dive buddy in several of these posts, I know I'm spending too much time in the quarry.

LOL, Annonymous? Heck I've dropped your name on my dive reports. Ya makkin me sound like some divewhore sneaking around with buddies and not admitting it. :)

I would like to make a trip out Deleware also, unfortunatly I need to find a time agreeable to my wife, my bank account and my buddies.

I have a hard time getting her to let me spend the night in DE during "rob the tourists season"... and I have too hard a time waking up at 3am to get out to the docks in time alone in the car. What I wouldn't mind doing is finding a buddy where one of us crashes at the others place the night before and then make the drive up together.

Chris

There's a spot right by the dock where you can sleep someplace...my buddy does it every time he goes up there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom