Mine La Motte -- Oct. 27 Work Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ResQDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys.. here we go.. another fun filled day in the warm tropical waters of Mine La Motte, Missouri... :D
I was thinking about the same routine as the last time.. Let me know if we can work something out with the trailer again. I will get more bags if needed.. How many do we have left?

Cant wait to get together.
Cyall soon

Ahhhh.. crap.. sorry... we will keep doing it though.. what weekend you dont have class..??

I am working this Sat sorry, and then on Sun we have this annual thing at my dads house where we chop down some old dead trees and chop firewood for everyone that wants some. I told my neighbor that I would bring him some so I will need to trailer on Sun for that. I have 4 or 5 of the bags here, I am not sure how many Flep stuck in the shed there. I do not think that it was a ton though. If any of the St Louis guys are going to make it down, if we can get together before hand I can give them Stingray's tarp and the few bags that I have.

Did you guys dive on Sun? If so what was it like?

Phil

Oprah missed this one. It was a short and amusing read. No you can't have my copy, but this little company called amazon.com sells it.

'Moon Pool', Max McCoy. 'Mystery and mythology collide in this intelligent thriller, which is set largely in the uncharted depths of an underwater mining city beneath Bonne Terre, Mo.'

While ur there pick up 'lost caves of St. Louis'

And before you ask, ResQ: NO-It is not out on 'books-on-tapes' hehehe :lotsalove:

~~fleep

P.S. Whenever you start a thread about MLM, please use 'LaMotte' in the title and not 'La Motte', so that when ppl are using the search function they don't have to look under both names. The world DOES revolve around me and my convenience doesn't it?
P.P.S. Damn French names, let's rename it Freedom Mine hehe.

I am good for the 27th, and our Course Director, Mike, will be there as well. So anyone still interested in PADI training should talk to him. Working on getting air for the dives, but need a count.

Thanks,
Bill

Ok, just spoke with Mike and he will bring some air. Chris or Norm, Please get me a bottle count asap so that I may tell him how much we need.

ResQDiver/Chris,
I forgot to mention that Mike does a real good 1 day class on drysuit (half day pool and a couple of open water dives), when you are ready to "cowboy up" and join the rest of us that left the dark ages of diving wet.:rofl3:

FLEEP... at first I thought you actually lost your mine... and accidentally posted some jibberish.. but then I read it again and again and one more time and finally did a search on google.. WOW..you arent near as crazy as I thought... This should be out on DVD huh?? either or.. i hate to rede but I might get this anyways,... Thanks

TalK to yall soon.. Chime in on who is going Sat..
Add your name.

ResQ
Stingray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom