Mine LaMotte Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I could make one suggestion that would help me to be able to get there. If we could plan something on a Sun, that would help me out a ton. Most of my work is on Sat afternoon and evening so Sat's are usually going to be out for me. Although I think I am going to be off Oct 13th. Most Sun's I am off. Even when I work late on Sat night I do not mind getting up early for diving. Just keep us posted on what the plans are and I will do what ever I can to get down there and help anyway that I can.

Thanks Fleep for the pics and the report.

Phil

Im thinking a definate on the 13th.. Im good to go How about everyone else?
Also.. I drew up alittle sumthin while goofin around and see what you think. I know we kicked around an idea of a dive club.. but how about a logo? name can change and matter of fact so can the drawing just an idea.
Now back to the clean up stuff.. I was going to even try a camp out as well then dive 2 days.. before I run this past the wife anyone else in? again just an idea.....
Thanks again for the support..
cyall soon.

Attachments

• DIVE CLUB.jpg
    DIVE CLUB.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 49
I think that I may be able to do that. I too will have to talk to the wife and see, but that could be doable. By the way I do like both of your logo's, they look pretty good.

Phil

The 13th may work for me. I will check with the wife and see what is going on. Both logos look fine with me. Let you know soon about the 13th.

I would check with my wife, but I got rid of her so I never have to check with anyone again. :D On a serious note, I am in for the 13th or 14th. Either way is fine. Chris, the bottom logo looks best IMO.

Bill

I think that I may be able to do that. I too will have to talk to the wife and see, but that could be doable. By the way I do like both of your logo's, they look pretty good.

Phil

Im thinking a definate on the 13th.. Im good to go How about everyone else?
Also.. I drew up alittle sumthin while goofin around and see what you think. I know we kicked around an idea of a dive club.. but how about a logo? name can change and matter of fact so can the drawing just an idea.
Now back to the clean up stuff.. I was going to even try a camp out as well then dive 2 days.. before I run this past the wife anyone else in? again just an idea.....
Thanks again for the support..
cyall soon.

The 13th may work for me. I will check with the wife and see what is going on. Both logos look fine with me. Let you know soon about the 13th.

Fierce Logo...Love it-nice work! I prefer the top black text only because you can read it from further away (it would make a better bumper sticker)

Dive Club? Like the idea. Hopefully this club would catre to people who are active local divers more than the geriatric, once-a-year-warm-water-only vacation divers and their spouses :p One idea would be to contact the other clubs and form some sort of friendly affiliation so that we could all communicate upcoming events to each other.

Off-Sets. Another cleanup effort. Possible camping on the 13th? One of my clients is moving offices around that time so I will have to play it by ear. I will be there if at all possible!

(< - - - - -

OK... here is the scoop soo far... I am in for the 13th. NOT for camping overnight. Stingray is going to be out of town. From the previous posts it looks like 4+ divers.. That is great. Say around 1030am at the front gate we all can meet. Then we can go from there. Pack a lunch unless you want to eat at the PIG... seriously.. its a great restuarant down the road a bit.
Talk to yall soon.

I've seen the channel you cleaned out. It looked like the debris that is in it was the ceiling. How can you be sure moore wont fall????

We can not be sure of that. No one can the whole place is full of loose scale. It just goes with the territory. One thing is for sure the collapse was several yrs ago and no more has come down since.

You can count me in. I talked to my wife last night and of course I got (you always want to leave for the day when you are off) my reply was well only for scuba diving or hunting. Boy did I get a nasty look.

Unless something comes up with work I will be there.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom