Mini-me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey, I was just noticing that my avatar is just a little tiny guy. I am in compliance with the pixel limit. I have also noticed that some custom avatars are significantly more substantial images. I'm wondering how I might make mine robust as well. I'm having trouble jamming this much personality into a 50x50 pixel space. :wink:

If you request a new avatar with a bit larger image I will add it to your account.

Why don't you guys either enforce the stated avatar limits or get rid of the limits entirely?

Well, then no one would see my Moose!!!

jonnythan,
Where are you still seeing the limits posted? I've tried to adjust the numbers to a better range but clearly I didn't find them all.

Tech Admin:
jonnythan,
Where are you still seeing the limits posted? I've tried to adjust the numbers to a better range but clearly I didn't find them all.

here is one place sir... its where i would go to if i wanted to put a custom avatar in myself.

"Custom AvatarIf you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.
Use Custom Avatar
You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. Either enter the URL to the image you wish to use, or use the upload control to upload an image directly from your own computer.
Enter Avatar URL:

Upload an Avatar From Your Computer:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 50 by 50 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)."

Back
Top Bottom