Mini Sherpa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I was thinking about my Florida buddies (especially Kev and the Boynton Beach crew) and thought I would shoot a pic of the Sherpa in training. He's still a small guy but I'm getting him in the water a few days per week.

Eli has a gallery on picasa

Attachments

• Fully%20Submerged.jpg
    Fully%20Submerged.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 72
If anyone could forward a link to tell me how to put a picture in the post, I would appreciate it. I'm kinda slow at these things.

If anyone could forward a link to tell me how to put a picture in the post, I would appreciate it. I'm kinda slow at these things.

Have two windows open, one with the SB post you're creating and another w/ picasa pics. Right click on a pic while in picasa of one you want in your post and select "copy image location". Then in SB, click the yellow square with the mountain inside from the tools bar and paste (control-v) the image location you copied from picasa into the pop-up dialog box and click ok. I think you can add up to ten pics per post.

Pics%20from%20Oct%2012%20020.jpg

Thanks Brian. That makes sounds great!! I appreciate your thorough description.

Thanks Brian. That makes sounds great!! I appreciate your thorough description.

Just one note, those instructions were written for Mozilla FireFox browser.

If using a lower-end browser product like IE 6.X, right click the Picasa pic and select properties and then highlight the URL location of the picture and copy it (control-c). Then paste the URL between image tags:
COLOR]  [B]

Dude. Awesome pics! I can't wait to come visit.

When are you coming. My boy's 3 and my little lady is 1.

They are gonna be done with Grad School before you make it up here :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom