Missing: complete singles set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is not clear where your friend got into this cab, but have you tried going back to this place to watch for it there. What about other places that cabs hangout waiting for a fare.

I know that it is a longshot, but if your friend can remember what the driver/cab looked like it is worth a try.

I wish you luck in tracking down your gear.

@helimvee

yes we tried that, during that night we stopped every cab that fits the description pup up the trunk and found nothing, the driver must have went home right away when he realized there's something valuable in the trunk, we checked all possible hang out including places they eat, left contact numbers on those place where they hop in and out but still nothing..

@caloy,

i hope he realize that but i doubt it, he himself is having hard time completing his gear.

What time of the night was this? Taxis usually have "car barn" hours posted, so if the car was used night shift, it might be in the lot during the day. Get a list of all operators in the area, along with addresses. Stake out those places. The operators themselves may not know it, but I'm sure that a little "reward" money will loosen some lips of the driver's friends.

Its sad that it comes to that, but the chances of recovering it within your area are getting slim, so any opportunity and method is a good bet. Maybe your friend can foot the reward money, if not the cost of the gear.

Hi Doc Ed,

It was around 930 to 10pm, and yes i told other cab drivers that a reward will given if they can provide info about the lost gear.

When your friend put it in the trunk, did he note if the car was LPG or gas? It might narrow down the list of possible cabs in the area.

Doc,

He said it was still on the factory fuel system. we are like a task force raiding every taxi company that fits the description, we strongly believe that it was an "individual taxi" as they call it and the chances of finding it is getting slim, but we are always keeping our eyes open for for sale dive items.

Keep it active pards.

I'll keep an eye out here in manila.

You wouldn't happen to have photos of the equipment would you? After all, name stickers are removable. But good job on keeping track of the sn #s of the other items.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom