Mixed Gasses - Basic Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msandler:
I won't even go into what I "have" done - for obvious reasons :) Suffice to say, you would be markedly more lethargic without He. I used to get home from doing deep air dives (deco on nitrox and 100% O2), plunk down on the couch and start bagging Z's in minutes.
Hey, where do you do most of your diving?

O-ring:
Hey, where do you do most of your diving?

Unfortunately, not around here :(

I head down to pompano beach about 2 weekends a month - I won't be able to keep that up for long. I've also managed to get to the Channel Is. a couple of times this summer. I want to find an Outfit or Captain that will get me on the plethora of wrecks we have in the nearby Atlantic but so far, my schedule hasn't co-incided. When I do get an opportunity, I had decided to go to Fla. $140 plane tickets into Fort L. When I lived in Ottawa, I was diving every weekend. Great sites and diversity always a drive away.

Now! There is "Bakerston Mine, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia" unfortunately I got "removed" from the water just before entering the cave - What a drag. To this day, I wished a I had ignored the authorities.

Finally, since my Girlfriend certified this summer (30 dives so far), we will occasionally hit Millbrook quarry to work on her skills. The planis to get her on the Hydro Atlantic before the new year.

msandler:
Unfortunately, not around here :(

I head down to pompano beach about 2 weekends a month - I won't be able to keep that up for long. I've also managed to get to the Channel Is. a couple of times this summer. I want to find an Outfit or Captain that will get me on the plethora of wrecks we have in the nearby Atlantic but so far, my schedule hasn't co-incided. When I do get an opportunity, I had decided to go to Fla. $140 plane tickets into Fort L. When I lived in Ottawa, I was diving every weekend. Great sites and diversity always a drive away.

Now! There is "Bakerston Mine, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia" unfortunately I got "removed" from the water just before entering the cave - What a drag. To this day, I wished a I had ignored the authorities.

Finally, since my Girlfriend certified this summer (30 dives so far), we will occasionally hit Millbrook quarry to work on her skills. The planis to get her on the Hydro Atlantic before the new year.
Very cool. I just noticed you also lived in the DC area and was trying to figure out if I had seen you around. You'll have to get out around here next season... NC is closer than FL!! :)

Actually, Reston, Va. I just figured people would be more familliar with DC as far as location goes. So where do you frequent (for diving)? What operators do you recommend in NC? I'm not seasonal and I'm game for anything, ice is not a factor. :)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom