MK 10 question for the experts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The annotated diagram Zung posted is very helpful but a bit busy. It may be better to download the MK-10+ and refer the buyer to section on the MK-10 upgrade. There it clearly shows the differences in the parts count between the MK-10 and the MK-10+. View attachment MK-10 conversion.pdf

I agree with Herman that all communication should go through eBay, I had problems with a seller and when ebay looked at the emails they sided with me right away.

---------- Post Merged at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:35 PM ----------

High IP and missing washers are a contradiction. If both exist, then there is something more serious wrong, like a defective spring.

The MK-10+ has a washer between the retainer o-ring and the body of the reg which according to the schematic the MK-10 doesn't.

Well, in order to resolve this peacefully and not waste any more of my life for a damned first stage, I offered to refund purchase price plus original postage but not return shipping. I take pride in my work, but things sometimes happen so this was the best way I could find to try to satisfy both parties. I did communicate through ebay as per advise [thanks], and I pointed out the differences between the two models. No name calling, no loud typing of the phrase BULL"""T, Just a calm communication between adults {my mother would be proud}.
It may seem to some that I am being taken advantage of, but life is too short to sweat the small stuff like this. I think I will need some salt water therapy before the end of the year. Are there any doctors out there that could write me a perscription for Cayman??? Thanks for the advice Scott

.....just wait until the new proposed eBay return policy comes into effect.
A buyer will be able to return anything for any reason and have ALL shipping paid for by the seller just by ticking "item not as described".
They can print their own shipping label (priced by eBay) and your Paypal account will be automatically billed.

One good thing is that buyers (and sellers) of scuba stuff are generally very honest and trustworthy.

A buyer will be able to return anything for any reason and have ALL shipping paid for by the seller just by ticking "item not as described".
They can print their own shipping label (priced by eBay) and your Paypal account will be automatically billed.

One good thing is that buyers (and sellers) of scuba stuff are generally very honest and trustworthy.

I better dump my excess stuff then before the new rules take effect.

Thanks for that heads up Fishpie. Can you point us to a link where we can read more about this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom