MK 25 cap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Herb-alaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any scubapro dealers or folks that can help me. I have a MK 25 regulator and I lost the protective cap on the top of the regulator NOT the cap that goes over the air inlet but the actual cap on the top of the regulator. Is there a source for easy replacement?

Thanks
Herb

Is it the newer rounded-edge cap or the older square-edged cap?

Okay, I don't have copies of those schematics to pull a part number for you on this computer. I can check when I'm in the shop on Saturday working if you don't get an answer by then.

Any SP dealer should be able to order one for you... finding the part number is the harder part.

Okay, I don't have copies of those schematics to pull a part number for you on this computer. I can check when I'm in the shop on Saturday working if you don't get an answer by then.

Any SP dealer should be able to order one for you... finding the part number is the harder part.

Great Big Thank you. If you PM me your shops number I will order the part from your shop.
Again
thank you

I believe this is a pretty common occurence. I lost a cap a couple of years ago, it was replaced during service. My wife recently lost hers, we'll replace it next fall during service.

I believe this is a pretty common occurence. I lost a cap a couple of years ago, it was replaced during service. My wife recently lost hers, we'll replace it next fall during service.
Oh I know this happens. I'm not worried about the issue I just like my gear to be missing parts and pieces. The gear is still in service but I'm definitely going find the pieces to replace it

they come off so often, I ended up removing them from all my regs. Littering isn't something I'm a fan of, plus they really serve no purpose.

Part number for the cap you are looking for is 10700104. Your local Scubapro Dealer can order you this part.

Back
Top Bottom