MK25/S600 or Legend LX Supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhh..... I didn't see that you bought the ATX200. Thats a great reg too, my son dives a Legend and I dive an ATX200, you won't be disappointed.

In response to docmartin's reply, did you have this reg. or experience bad times with the 200? I've also talked to several people who have owned all three regs, and all have differing thoughts about their brand they own at present. The most confident interviewees, now own Legends or ATX 200's. I am sure the SP has a good product too, just haven't heard much local feedback on the MK25/X650 yet.

MantyMonty once bubbled...
In response to docmartin's reply, did you have this reg. or experience bad times with the 200? I've also talked to several people who have owned all three regs, and all have differing thoughts about their brand they own at present. The most confident interviewees, now own Legends or ATX 200's. I am sure the SP has a good product too, just haven't heard much local feedback on the MK25/X650 yet.

I'm not positive, but I think he was joshin yer socks off:)

Thats what I was guessing also. I did get a good deal on it, but not that good. I just got a call from the LDS I dealt with. The Apeks co. will not drop ship it to me due to that resembling a mail order purchase. So, the LDS has to receive it, them mail it to me. Thank goodness for the little brown trucks.

i am using 2 LX (not the supreme) and took them as deep as 83msw. It is an excellent performer. I am not familiar with SP, and I am sure that you won't make mistake with either. You should consider the service you are getting for them. Also, as far as I know, you need special tools to open the them....

just my 2c
Sasha

dvas:
i am using 2 LX (not the supreme) and took them as deep as 83msw. It is an excellent performer. I am not familiar with SP, and I am sure that you won't make mistake with either. You should consider the service you are getting for them. Also, as far as I know, you need special tools to open the them....

just my 2c
Sasha

Seems like that reg keeps breathing better the deeper you go!

MantyMonty:
I have a small decision to make for a purchase I am going to do soon, hopefully tomorrow or the next day. My LDS is 4 blocks away and sells Scubapro equipment. Another dive shop is 50 minutes away, much less personnable employees. and sells Aqualung and Apek. Both dealers are offering pretty good prices. I dive in Mexico or the Carribean once a year for a week and in local inland Wisconsin lakes in the summer. I really would like to patronize my LDS with a larger purchase, but need some reassurance that the MK 25 will work out for me. I don't plan on heavy silted or extreme cold condiitons. Thanks for any input on this dead horse beaten subject.
Sea Quest Pro QD
Vytec wireless
Zeagle Ranger
Dacor Extreme Plus

I can certainly recommend the Aqualung but I agree with what the skull said.

R..

Good choice but I personally would of bought the Legend LX it's an upgrade from the ATX200 made by AquaLung. Anyways great buy I'm convinced that you will love it. :35:

Ice Blue:
Good choice but I personally would of bought the Legend LX it's an upgrade from the ATX200 made by AquaLung. Anyways great buy I'm convinced that you will love it. :35:

I dive an ATX200 and my son dives a Legend LX and I know that the Legend is supposed to be a new and improved Apeks, but quite honestly, I can't really tell the difference between the two regs, they're both great. I think they breath about the same. I think if I was going to buy either again, my decision would be based on which one I was able to get the best deal on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom