MOD Decals $1.00 Each Free Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Dan. Sounds good. I'll bring them to the meeting. Thanks!

Yes I understood that, I was wondering how much it is if you don't order more than $4

Since you don't make metric I only want an Oxygen sticker from you (will cut the 20 off), but if it's cheaper/the same price compared to paying postage then I'll just get three of them

How much for the 1" Deco Tank Bands For Aluminum 40cf Tanks? Are you selling those also?

Hi. Shipping would be $1.50 to the United States for one Oxygen sticker.

Yes I understood that, I was wondering how much it is if you don't order more than $4

Since you don't make metric I only want an Oxygen sticker from you (will cut the 20 off), but if it's cheaper/the same price compared to paying postage then I'll just get three of them

On orders that are $4.00 or more postage to Canada would be $1.00 For orders less than $4.00 postage to Canada would be $2.00

Thanks!

How much is postage to Canada?

Those are $3.50/pair and shipping is free to the United States.

How much for the 1" Deco Tank Bands For Aluminum 40cf Tanks? Are you selling those also?

I like to buy from you MOD 70 6x $6.00
MOD 100 4x $4.00
Oxygen 20 4x $6.00
Argon 2x $2.50
shipping $1.00
Total $19.50
PayPal ?
email address?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom