• I mark it 190ft or 57m

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I mark it 150 or 45m

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Depends on what I'm using it for, deco or backgas

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard rumor here on the west coase that it is to make the GUE version of ratio deco "easier." You have a gas for every 50 feet deeper...and there are some other ideas on ratio deco I'd like to hear explained from the new GUE side.

I've heard rumor here on the west coase that it is to make the GUE version of ratio deco "easier." You have a gas for every 50 feet deeper...and there are some other ideas on ratio deco I'd like to hear explained from the new GUE side.

Right, that's probably true -- we are pretty "simple" here in CA -- all that pot we smoked in the 60's has done some damage, and now we all need things to be super super simple!

Right, that's probably true -- we are pretty "simple" here in CA -- all that pot we smoked in the 60's has done some damage, and now we all need things to be super super simple!

Well up here in hippy-ville we are DIS (doing it simple) too.
100 MOD =
32%

120 MOD =
30/30 which is fairly useless and I don't see myself using it except for maybe 2 specific wrecks.
35/25 ain't in my repetoire

130 MOD =
the heretic 25/25 gas

150 MOD = bogus not used

190 MOD =
21/35 for OW dives
18/45 for lake dives

You come to visit and don't like it? I got tape and sharpies :10:

The official word is that there has been no shift (which I find somewhat interesting in the case of 30/30 -- in fact I am wondering how Triox as a class makes any sense at all if you are limited to 100 feet on 30/30 or very short dives on 21/35)

I was told "we've always been at war with Eastasia, we have never been at war with Oceania "

The MOD for 21/35 has apparently and always will be 150, anything else was a figment of our collective imaginations.

I am still generally fine with the average, and I will even be a rebel and dive 30/30 to 120. I guess I am just a non-DIR str0ke these days.

I just got done with Scooter1 and despite driving a Gavin all weekend and even submitting my Tech1 renewal, my BS meter has peaked on all this stuff and I'm off to just dive.

I just got done with Scooter1 and despite driving a Gavin all weekend and even submitting my Tech1 renewal, my BS meter has peaked on all this stuff and I'm off to just dive.

You mean like actually going in that cold wet stuff? Think I'll just stick to Internet/Pool diving -- much less hassle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom