MOD stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gNats

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have always considered that anytime I change what I am breathing it is a gas switch. That goes for staging as well as deco. In fact that is why I had my MOD decals made for the neck of my stage and deco bottles. It is unlikely that I would not catch a mistake made in procedure (not doing switch correct) when I look at the bottle and see the MOD staring me in the face

Are these decals available for sale? I've not seen them (haven't looked that hard either, tho'.) Can you provide a link please if they are offered for sale at a retailer?

Thanks!

Are these decals available for sale? I've not seen them (haven't looked that hard either, tho'.) Can you provide a link please if they are offered for sale at a retailer?

Thanks!

These specific ones are available through any Edge/HOG dealer. :)

Waking up here.....Edge / Hog Dealer? raising my hand!

How many do you want?

I have some. Let me check my inventory -

Currently have the following

Tank Neck with %'s, PSI, MOD - 4 on hand
Tank Neck - Oxygen 20 - out
240 - out
190 - 2
150 - out
120 - 4
70 - 4
lg oxygen 20 - 3

Looks like I need to order some in. Haven't had any move in a while but still can stand to get some in. Those are the ones available. Which ones would you like? If you need something I'm out of let me know and I'll get a few in.

Tank Neck with %'s, PSI, MOD - 4 on hand

Are these wipeable or something? If so, that'd be cool. Otherwise, the rolls of overpriced GUE analysis tape seem like a much better choice. I like the neon green/yellow ducktape and a black sharpie myself.

Depends on what you write on them with. Use a grease pencil and yeah you can wipe em. Permanent marker - Nah.

---------- Post added August 22nd, 2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

Unless you use alcohol or thinner? Some markers will wipe off with a solvent of some type. Might have to experiment this weekend.

Something that wouldn't rub off like grease pencil, but that could be taken off with a solvent that didn't hurt the sticker, would make those things quite handy. Not sure what that might be, though. I only asked because they look pretty permanent for analysis stickers.

I use a grease marker. They are NEVER used alone, I also mark my tanks with the large MOD decals. If the grease marker is illegible, I re-analyze the tank. I really haven't had any issues with the grease pencil getting smeared or anything because of the decals position on the tank neck.

Back
Top Bottom