Modeling/focus lite to go with a FIX S95 housing, D2000 or

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second the INON LE-550W. I only have one, but it works well as a focus light/macro video light.

I second the INON LE-550W. I only have one, but it works well as a focus light/macro video light.

Thanks for the info----my only question: with the lite being so long(slender), does it 'feel well' sitiing on top rigged up??.. ie is it a 'comfortable' set up??...TIA....I'm getting ready to order a rig & was thinking of this lite(& only one)

I also recommend the Inon LE550W. I have 4 of them and love them!

I also recommend the Inon LE550W. I have 4 of them and love them!

Thanks Momo for the info....I looked at the pics/videos on your link..By chance, how many lites were you using on this one linked below...TIA..

Welcome to Facebook

The S95 is a small setup and if you attach the light to the housing hot shoe I still think it will "feel well". I have mine attached to my T2I housing which is quite a bit bulkier and I never feel like it is awkward. And BTW one light is not wide enough for full video coverage. Shooting macro you will be fine but I used to use this light with my Panasonic ZS3 and there is not full coverage for anything that you try to video more than about two feet away.

diver 85: On that particular dive i only used one, because there was so much stuff swirled up in the water. On the Black Water Dive i used two. On the manta dive i used one. I didn't have four at that time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom