Monoton & Minimal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swedish diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody. Have you ever heard the german synth-band welle:wedball. They are actually really good. But just the other day one thing struck me. They are DIR =). Or what do you think about the below text (sorry if you don't understand german - nobody's perfect).

MONOTON + MINIMAL (C=64'er)

Es gibt keinen Kompromiß
Es zählt nur JA und NEIN
Wir sehen wie es wirklich ist
Wir denken minimal...

Es wird nicht dekoriert
Die Welt ist schön genug
Denn wir sind programmiert
Wir denken digital

Monoton und Minimal
Meine Welt ist ganz total
Alles was ich will ist da
Monoton und Minimal
Meine Welt ist ganz neutral
Und die Lösung einfach klar
Monoton und Minimal

Alles ist so kosmisch rein
Denn es wird von uns gemacht
Wir wollen glücklich sein
Wir fühlen minimal

Monoton und Minimal... :) :D :)

hmm, just thought this to be a fun thing, since it fits like a glove onto the DIR-mentality (not being too serious)... actually I think it's about computers, but what the heck.

Cheers

/Kristian

Sorry, my German is lousy (took only 1 semester in college) but I know some Swedish rockers who have been living here. All the Swedes here in Hollywood are into very heavy music, growling, not too melodious (not necessarily bad, just not everyone's taste).

What other musical movements are current in Sweden? Or are you all into death-metal? (I like classic rock, some grunge, 70's & 80's metal, modern rock, & some new country/bluegrass.)

Back
Top Bottom