Monterey dive this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kayacik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone,

Just moved to the Bay area from Canada. I logged about 250 dives, typically under cold water (34F) / low vis (15ft) conditions. I am definitely lookig forward to what California has to offer :wink:

My gear is unpacked and ready to get back to water. So... Is anyone looking to dive this weekend?

I am easy as far as the spot is concerned. I may need directions/coordinates as I am new to the area.

Thanks and please let me know,

-gunes

Hey are either of you guys going this weekend? I am in Sonoma but would be willing to go to Monterey to dive as I am really itching to go!!!!! Let me know, I will check in here throughout the day!

Greg

If anyone would like to car pool that would be great to save a little on the gas. If not, that's cool I will still make it there if there's diving to be done!!!:D

Cool video. Thanks Michael!

Does anyone want to get a dive in this weekend? I am easy as far as the location is concerned. Let me know.

-gunes

Hey Michael , nice video. Looks like you guys had a decent water. Bumms me out even more I had to work over the weekend.

Hey Michael , nice video. Looks like you guys had a decent water. Bumms me out even more I had to work over the weekend.
It is post-processing, powerful lights and wide lens magic, vis was only ~12' :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom