Monterey Meet and Greet - October 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we won't be attending the dinner, we have to turn around and drive back to sacramento immediatly following the dives.... hardcore!

I'll add myself to that waitlist as well. If we get enough extra people we could always organize a second dive-site near Pt. Lobos?
-chad

Are we allowed into pt. lobos to socialize if we don't have a reservation? I'm not sure where I got this idea from, but I thought you couldn't.

Are we allowed into pt. lobos to socialize if we don't have a reservation? I'm not sure where I got this idea from, but I thought you couldn't.

I am not sure about that - although I am sure that someone has the answer to the question.

Mark and I are heading down the day before to do some whale watching and probably an evening / night dive at the Breakwater. I know that some other people are spending the weekend down there as well ... if anyone is interested in meeting up.

I'm planning on going down there Sat morning and would love to meet up for a night dive Sarah. Give me a call on my cell (707) 293-3812 and let me know where and when you'll be there.

Anyone else want to get in a dive during the day Sat? If so, give me a call.

Hey michelle, I'd be interested in getting a dive or two in during the day on Saturday. And can I go on a night dive with you guys? :)

Absolutely! If you don't have a dive spot, then you can be like any non-diver that comes to Pt Lobos and come visit, hike on the trails, come down to Whaler's Cove and socialize!

I am not sure about that - although I am sure that someone has the answer to the question.

Mark and I are heading down the day before to do some whale watching and probably an evening / night dive at the Breakwater. I know that some other people are spending the weekend down there as well ... if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Yes! My cell is; 650-400-9887. I'll be staying in Montery Saturday night. Also, call me on my cell for for any questions, etc on this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom