Monterey Meet and Greet - October 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Potluck: depends on whether I dive. See earlier in this thread.

Dinner: I will be there. I'm not even going to try to get a date. :)

I can't wait!

Yes. They will send you a conformation, I will call Debbie tomorrow and see if she can get me in, It should not be a problem.

And I would enjoy meeting everyone and diving Lobos again!

I wanna go can I be yer buddy??????

Ohhhhhhhhhh Mark and I bought a mini-BBQ today so we will be bringing hotdogs and "fixin's" on Sunday (instead of sandwich stuff)... yum!

Cool. :) Just double check the fire rules. Looking forward to this weekend. Might have a buddy replacement for my buddy who dropped out, we'll see tomorrow. :)

FYI I do not think they allow any grills at Point Lobos. I would call to be sure. That is where you guys are meeting up, right?

FYI I do not think they allow any grills at Point Lobos. I would call to be sure. That is where you guys are meeting up, right?

Drats and double drats! You are right Bolantej! Well, we are back to sandwiches. Thanks for the heads up!

Chiming in here to say that I hope you all have a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing Doc Wong's videos. Dannobee, if you didn't get my reservation PM me.

hey, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there Sunday!

I've been doing an incredible tech course with Jarrod Jablonski and Beto Nava from Saturday Sept 29th to Thursday Oct 4th! It's been exciting to say the least. I'm looking forward to some nice relaxing and easy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom