Monterey OW cert: San Carlos Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blewgrass

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thanks for all the info and advice from this website. I met one of the members here on Saturday while I was completing my cert dives. Paddy was a fun instructor and although the conditions were not ideal, I enjoyed the Monterey vibe. The otters, sea lions at the CG breakwater, the harbour seal that swam in front of my face in 20 feet of water, and the surgey, murky water were a fantastic setting for my first real scuba diving experience other than a guided dive in Florida last year. I can't wait to dive the pipe, and some of the other spots down there. You guys/gals who live down there are quite fortunate I must say.

All my gear is working great and now I look forward to logging many dives in the Fort Ross, Stillwater, Salt Point area, so local divers feel free to email me. I have a good boat and 5+ years of rough water captian experience.

I would like to begin with conservative dives and build my skills over the summer, and then perhaps begin taking more cert classes to obtain research diving skills.

It was great to get to meet you at Breakwater this weekend, and im glad to hear that you got your open water cert completed!

I just finished my Advanced Open Water today myself.

I don't tend to make it up north too often, but if you find yourself wanting to do some carmel/monterey dives let me know. For the most part (sans some holidays & birthdays) I dive every Friday-Sunday. Congrats again and enjoy the great diving CA has to offer.

Congrats!

Check out the online "gather place" for us North Coast Divers. Welcome to northcoastdivers.org!

We're a great dive club. No meetings. No officers. No dues. Just diving. Friendly, too (especially to newbies).

Congratulations! I too finished my OW last weekend and would love to go out there again. Keep me in mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom