Monterey Reef Check divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are in!!! Ben are going to do the class for sure? My brother Russ works at Light and Motion and was asking if Mike Guardino was teaching it. He wants to do the class as well. Do you know?

Ben_ca:
Yangnome,

Just dive as much as you can.... Don't worry too much about the May class.

If you are rushing it you might end up not enjoying the dives because you are being over tasked and stress out.

If you don't make this class there's another one in July...
I should easily be able to make the dives by the May class dates, probably a lot earlier. I am aiming to hit 20 dives by the beginning of March so I can get in the rescue class. Ten dives between march and may wouldn't be difficult at all--just a matter of finding a buddy on Sundays or Mondays.

If you haven't already, you might consider joining the California Reef Check forum linked at the top of the NorCal forum.

That forum is for all of California and is frequented by people who actually work for Reef Check.

Christian

Maybe I'll do one in July inless the University of San Francisco gives me school credit for it, its too close to my final exam dates. :(

Luvnthelife:
We are in!!! Ben are going to do the class for sure? My brother Russ works at Light and Motion and was asking if Mike Guardino was teaching it. He wants to do the class as well. Do you know?

LTL,
I'm in... so are a bunch of my buddies... I have'nt heard who's teaching yet... but I did sign up for the Reef Check sub forum (thanks Christian). Maybe we can get some answers there.

We're in :)

See you guys in May! Okay, hopefully earlier than that, but at least in May.

I would like to take the class but don't have enough dives under my belt yet to do it. I think it is a great program and will be doing it once I get more dives in

Hello everyone.
It sounds like there will be quite a few of SBer's there. I signed up a few days ago as well for the May classes.. Look forward to meeting all of you!

1. Ben_ca
2. Nils Diver
3. KMD
4. AE3753/Don
5. Luvnthelife
6. BOBBYR

Anyone else in? Don't forget your deposit.
I sent my 50% off but haven't seen the check clear... I guess I'll email them

Back
Top Bottom