Monterey this weekend april 18/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burner

Contributor
Reaction score
My partner backed out and I have to be there for a friends open water class. Give me a call if you want to do some easy dives.
408 439 7529

Shane

Man I so want to be there, but alas torqued knee and having surgery wednesday. Dont think I can handle packing the weight around.

Looks like it will be a stelar weekend too! I am jelous. Might be able to convince the wife to head to Santa Cruz though for some boogie boarding.

There is a group called Cali-divers that will be diving off lover's point in monterey at around 8am I believe.

I'm thinking I'd like to drive down and get wet on Sunday. Did you have any particular spot in mind?

I don't really care too much, breakwater area would be best because my gf's class is there, but I could go somewhere else.

Sounds good. How does 9:00 Sunday morning sound? We can meet at Breakwater and dive there or maybe McAbee. Will that phone number work tomorrow? I'll pm you my cell #. Otherwise, look for a maroon Astro van (in need of a wash, and ...sigh... with a slightly crumpled front end).

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom