Monthly Photo Themes - Collective Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post chaos...anyway Lingcod & Gunnel

I wanted to submit two separate posts but for some reasons I cannot delete my picture and text at the bottom and start from scratch!:confused:

Turtle grazing, Red Sea

286942357_33e7a58e01_o.jpg

Great T Portrait! What's on its back a remora?

---------- Post Merged at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Anemone ingests a starfish ...

IMG_0579.jpg

Oh dear! It must be hard work to digest that thing...Never seen an anemone being brave enough to try to capture a sea star before. Great catch Bob!

---------- Post Merged at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Lingcod Gunnel_0156.jpg

First picture in my diving history where a fish is dining on another fish and gives me enough time to mess with the camera and strobe settings until something somewhat decent came out.

Nice shot Betty ... is that Keystone?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yup, there is a remora stuck to it's back...

286942227_0e7722dcd5_o.jpg

From underneath

286942448_1c3d2f7481_o.jpg

Andy, those are impressive pictures ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Bob !!!

They were shot with an Oly 5060 P'nS and two S&S YS 90's

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

What's for lunch? Leftovers .......

1322962464_6d31fca63e_o.jpg

A filling Meal

Thanks Bob !!!

They were shot with an Oly 5060 P'nS and two S&S YS 90's

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

What's for lunch? Leftovers .......

1322962464_6d31fca63e_o.jpg

Great picture. You probably dive a lot if not everyday and I suspect that you also dive solo. It seems to me that all the good underwater photographers whom I know end up diving solo. I don't blame them...

A filling meal

Crab_JellyFish_IMG_0667.jpg
(I took this picture and previous one with a Canon Powershot S90 and one Fantasea Remora Strobe Light)

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Last edited:
Wow -- some fabulous shots here! Thanks, everybody, for taking the time to put them up.

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Wow -- some fabulous shots here! Thanks, everybody, for taking the time to put them up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom