Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[WS]Because it'll be rather brutal.These missions never end neatly..There's always an ungodly mess to clean up afterwards...The blood & gore, the heads on pikes.
Not to mention all the doors to replace, bullet holes to fill in & such.
[Air]Gnome abduction is a class one felony is CA,TX, NY, FL, AL, GA, MS, IN, NJ and DC.
Kidnapping and interrogation is a special circumstance, and can be combined in the same trial to include the death penalty, or Life without parole in the dumber states...
[WS]Not our problem, though.
[Air]Flashbangs often burn down residences of purps..
[WS]We never clean up after ourselves.
[Wstein]hmmmmm, looks like someone is going to get a chance to sit in ole sparky here in florida for gnome 'napping
[WS]Preferring to leave that job to others
[Air]I saw the SEAL's and FBI's HRT teams gearing up this morning, perhaps for a mission...
[SJ]According to the kidnappers, NSI (non Surface Interval ) folks have to contibute to the ransom also!!!!
[WS]Moonie, being rather sensitive, tends to cry in anticipation of the carnage.The lack of humanity appalls him.He'd rather see people partying & having fun than, well, yanno.Listening to the screaming.But if that's the way you want it, OK.
[Air]That high pitched Gnome scream, like nails on a chalkboard...A homing beacon for the Hostage Rescue team....

MLF! We will find you! Dedicated individual and teams are plying their trades right now, this very minute, looking for Moonie...and you heinous Gnomenappers.
Never underestimate the power of stoopid people in large groups, no wait, wrong bumpersticker, thats congress...Never underestimate devout believers in large groups willing to maim, to kill...no thats islam fundamentalists...
never understimate the love the MOF/NMOF has for Moonie and they will search til the ends of the earth to find you and make you pay, and NO tim tams either...bad gnomenappers..you eat vegemite...

Having slept on this and being the pirate that I am my wife had nothing to do with thisI have chosen to recant my $225 bid. I think we can raise a lot more than the $500 those spineless, gnome torturing gnomenappers are requesting. I am now donating $25 to the ransom. I will also donate $25 for every $1000 that is raised. Spread the word...$25 from everyone for the Kimber/moonie fund. If moonie has to cry and suffer at the hands of those cowards, let's make it count:D

Just to clarify, there's TWO little gnome buggers in peril here!
Above is Moonie, below is his evil twin Loonie.
Primary distinguishing characteristic is the loopy eyes,
but many loose lipped ladies may tell you other wild stories.
(Nudge! Nudge! Wink! Wink! SAYnoMORE!!!)

1949433P7150413x.jpg

Getting an exam from one of the local cleaners

1949434P7150417x.jpg

Just shootin' da breeze in da keyz

He's not all Evil, Imean, well, er, I guess his captors will find out on their own
(heheheheheh!)

Despite the crossed eyes, he has his naughty peepers into all kinds of trouble.
He likes beef jerky, Old Mule Swill, and p0rn .... lots of it.
Give him too much of any of it and ... well, just leave him in a corner surrounded by plenty of newspaper.

I wish we had known what a mess that loonie gnome was. Really, he is a victim of circumstance.

You people need to focus less on who we are, and more on raising some money for tekdivegirl.

We are going to go get a local paper with today's date for a current photo.

MLF:
I wish we had known what a mess that loonie gnome was. Really, he is a victim of circumstance.

You people need to focus less on who we are, and more on raising some money for tekdivegirl.

Oh, I just don't think you know what you're in for
and I think you will be
just before someone
and the
and you either end up

OR

MLF:

Good thing the MOFia is staking out all the local paper stands, Mmwwaaaahhhaaa

*running gun serial number through CIA database*

Back
Top Bottom