moral question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, it should make you more comfortable, just knowing that you get to the right decision consciously and not because you were educated so !
Indeed you forgot steps 5 and 6 (and also 7) of Charles2 post ... but for sure you will be forgiven for that :)
The bad news is that we all discovered that adultery is not as good as we though...

This has been the highlight of my week seeing that everybody took the same route I did! :)

This means one of two things... Either SB Members are an outstanding lot and of high moral standard OR, they're all of bunch of dirty, lying Bass-droppings... I suspect the latter. ;-)

Mickey does not need new shoes. He won't miss the $90. But it's nice you did the right thing.

I found a shiny thing while I was diving last week and I am trying to hunt down the owner.

Yay us!

Back
Top Bottom