http://www.diveheart.org/

More Pictures of Matt During his Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman:
My next drive will be at the pool in 2 weeks to try out my new mask the FFM predator that ocean Reef gave me.

I 'll let you all know how it goes.

Safe diving, Matt

Oh no- warn everyone in MN. Matt, you ran me over a couple of times in your wheel chair when I was at the fund raiser, I don't think I want to find out what kind of damage you can do with a car!

Just kidding. Enjoy your dive! I'm still jealous you have been diving more than me lately.

Me run over your feet? I don't think so, if I did that you wouldn't walking yet. Youd be crawling on all four's. :D What do you mean I'm diving more than you? you work at an aquaium, you should be diving more then me.

Me enjoy my dive, that's kinda a given, :eyebrow:

Matt

Matt the Aquaman:
Me run over your feet? I don't think so, if I did that you wouldn't walking yet. Youd be crawling on all four's. :D What do you mean I'm diving more than you? you work at an aquaium, you should be diving more then me.

Me enjoy my dive, that's kinda a given, :eyebrow:

Matt

I might be walking, but I think I have the scars to prove your poor driving skills. :wink:

I don't work at an aquarium, I just volunteer there when I have some free time, which hasn't been a lot lately.

Can't wait to see pics of the next dives.

Great Great Great! Congrats Matt! Thanks for all pix..Keep on Diving!

Hey Polly, my poor driving skills, I could do circles around you with my eyes closed. I had a bad gear box which really screwed my w/c up plus there was way to many people in that tiny little room. Wait till you see my new chair, it'll make your hair stand up. I can even push the button to raise the seat up to look down at you.

Don't worry doll I'm just giving you lots of grief, that's what dive buddies are for gave each other grief.

Matt

Matt the Aquaman:
Hey Polly, my poor driving skills, I could do circles around you with my eyes closed. I had a bad gear box which really screwed my w/c up plus there was way to many people in that tiny little room. Wait till you see my new chair, it'll make your hair stand up. I can even push the button to raise the seat up to look down at you.

Don't worry doll I'm just giving you lots of grief, that's what dive buddies are for gave each other grief.

Matt

Excuses, excuses... I would tell you what I say about excuses, but it is certain to violate TOS.

Raise the seat? I didn't think the male species knew how to put a seat down. :wink: Sounds like a fun option on the new w/c, but after being in MN last winter, I think you should have opted for snow tires and heated seats.... maybe even a plow for the front..... oops no skip the plow, with your driving, you could really hurt someone with something like that!

Well if dive buddies are for giving greif, you are the best dive buddy in the world!

HA HA HA your to funny, you should open a comedy theater, they could call you laugh at scuba Polly, I don't need any heated seats, or a snowplow, I'll come and stay with you.

You know I'm a good driver it's all the other people that aren't watching where they're going, Like you lol.

Your pain in the butt

Matt

Matt, I am SO proud of you!! Great pics!! :D :D Wish I could have been there! :D

Truly inspiring! Exactly what I needed to see! Spirit lifting! Congrats Matt and the rest of the team!!

Matt the Aquaman:
HA HA HA your to funny, you should open a comedy theater, they could call you laugh at scuba Polly, I don't need any heated seats, or a snowplow, I'll come and stay with you.

You know I'm a good driver it's all the other people that aren't watching where they're going, Like you lol.

Your pain in the butt

Matt
Bring it on wonder boy.... you know I'll win this fight! :boxing_sm

Come stay with me :dropmouth I don't think so!

You are always too busy flapping your trap to watch where you are going.

Only time I am a pain in the butt is when I am kicking your @$$ :whack:

*Still proud of you though :D

Back
Top Bottom