Morehead City NC 4/2 & 4/3 Hoping to get a dive going that weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillT5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have booked with Olympus and hoping a few others book so the trip will make. Water is a little cool, but conditions are looking very good.

:crafty:

@ Randy, tortuga would work, I'll be in town that Friday morning and will be glad to make a 4th on that boat, I know one of the folks from Olympus, but they are not planning on diving anyway.

We are trying to get out with Tortuga that weekend if we can get another 4 divers onboard. :D

I love 6 packs and dispise cattle carts. But thats just me!:wink:

Crap I'm down for the next week as far as anything physical, no diving for me. Saturday/sunday I had a broken tooth/molar get infected and my jaw is swollen up like someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat. I get it cut out manana after I get the swelling down, so no diving for me next weekend.

Man I am freakin jones over here!

Randy, we are going to have to reschedule also, it looks like nobody else wants to get out and get wet this time of the year over there! I will try latter on in the year.

I'll be out of Olympus the following week with 130+ University students...I'll let you know if you missed anything important...;-)....The water temperature under my boat yesterday in Beaufort was 59.
Mike

I'll be out of Olympus the following week with 130+ University students...I'll let you know if you missed anything important...;-)....The water temperature under my boat yesterday in Beaufort was 59.
Mike

You want to come by and see what the temperature under my boat is? I will supply the brush and the scaper. :D

Ha!! I hit the two switches and dropped mine into the water enough for the transducer to nip the water....ran it enough to convince myself when I start her up she'll not strand me in the inlet!!!
Still working on that week of April will let you know asap....
Mike

For what it is worth we dove three out of four days last week ( double trip days). 60 degree water temperature on the Indra with about a 20' visibility average. Olympus did their usual excellent job and we now have about 135 new NAUI divers out and about....
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom