Morrison Line Clean Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divereh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello fellow divers,
Colt creek diving sent out diverson Saturday and cleaned up all the old rope mess on the Morrison and replaced it with 1/2 inch rope all the way to the wreck. Thanks to Bill MacDonald, Chrsitan Gadsden, Les Poxon, Roger Morrison, and Paul MacDonald for their help, you made a great little dive site safe again. If we all help out we can make a difference.

Divereh

Hey, a big thanks and Well Done to Colt Creek and helpers. I was busy on the weekend helping lift the lines in Kingston. Our boat went 4 for 4 at locating and mooring wrecks. The second wreck our captain dropped the shot line on the wreck without a working fishfinder (Transducer got bumped and was shooting way aft, I fixed after we got the line up and boat moored). All hail Vinnie. :wink:

divereh:
Hello fellow divers,
Colt creek diving sent out diverson Saturday and cleaned up all the old rope mess on the Morrison and replaced it with 1/2 inch rope all the way to the wreck. Thanks to Bill MacDonald, Chrsitan Gadsden, Les Poxon, Roger Morrison, and Paul MacDonald for their help, you made a great little dive site safe again. If we all help out we can make a difference.

Divereh

Dove it on Sunday
Nice solid line
Thanx

Twister:
Dove it on Sunday
Nice solid line
Thanx
What are the water temps now? I've got 2 wetsuit divers waiting for the temps to creep into the 50's.

Thanks in advance.

Groundhog246:
What are the water temps now? I've got 2 wetsuit divers waiting for the temps to creep into the 50's.

Thanks in advance.

Still 40's
But what's a few degrees

Thanks. Listening to the marine forecast on the weekend and they're stating 10C for Lake Simcoe at the buoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom