Mossman in Cozumel 2013 - Dive Day 1a photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mossman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It sucks to think you have another week off after your return from a very tiring 8 days of diving, drinking, eating, and lots and lots of sun and heat and humidity. Really wanted time to deal with my photos. Not that I shot that many. This trip I decided on shooting macro only, starting off with the 60mm since it's fast and easy, then moving up to the 105mm, slow and fickle, but often worth the effort.

Anyway, work and everything else has stymied me from photo editing so far, just two pics to show for my efforts. Maybe more after this weekend. Not sure where these where shot, though I'll probably figure it out in a bit since they're from Day One.

First ScubaBoarder to guess the critters gets a free margarita courtesy of cvchief!

To start, an easy crustacean:

Lobster.jpg

And then something a bit more challenging:

Nurse Shark.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaahaa!

I was hoping no one would catch that. Darn, two drinks courtesy of cvchief. I'll have to do better next time.

Fish 4.jpg

Attachments

• Fish 4.jpg
    Fish 4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 259
#5 is a "fish" OK it's a Graysby

#6 is a turtle . . . a hawksbill

What do I win?

And aren't you up a bit late for a working man?

That's the same hawksbill.

Back
Top Bottom