Mouthpiece identification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linemandiver

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to identify who makes the mouthpiece on the left with the slight angle. The standard one on the right is just for reference. I bought the one on the left a long time ago for my save a dive kit, then had to use it once and fell in love with it, the slight angle works great with my regs, and cant for the life of me find anymore. It has no markings to indicate anything. If anyone knows who makes it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20200622_200448.jpg
    20200622_200448.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 20200622_200457.jpg
    20200622_200457.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 20200622_200510.jpg
    20200622_200510.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 98
I've seen that.
It's pretty sure a snorkel mouth piece, but I don't remember which brand or model.......
I'd check with the Aqualung Impuls 2 snorkel, the think the mouth pieces look similar.....

AquaLung ComfoBite maybe. That’s the same on their regs and snorkels.

I was also thinking that it was the AquaLung Comfo-Bite but it is slightly different, and not angled. Most of all AquaLung is imprinted on the mouthpiece.

If it's angled it's not an AL CB, they make two versions for regs, standard and small, neither is angled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom