Moved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is where is was

ScubaBoard > Scuba Diving Central > Vintage Equipment Diving

And where it is once again.

Since you (except Letterboy) are the vintage equipment divers. Where should it go? I can start a Poll, and let you all decide?

I dive a MK2 first stage...
Posted via Mobile Device

This is where is was

ScubaBoard > Scuba Diving Central > Vintage Equipment Diving

And where it is once again.

Since you (except Letterboy) are the vintage equipment divers. Where should it go? I can start a Poll, and let you all decide?

Yes it is, thank you for moving it back, there is no need for a poll IMO.

N

That is 1 vote for no poll. Does anyone else have an opinion.

I think it belongs here in the Scuba Diving Central. We had a poll before and it was agreed that this is about a style of diving, not just about the equipment. Therefore it should be in the same area as Technical Diving, Solo Diving, Rebreather Diving, Free Diving, etc. In many ways Vintage Equipment Diving has a lot in common with the other diving activities just mentioned and vintage equipment diving is the father of all the other diving activities (if you do a search you will find threads about vintage Re-breather diving).

So, I think it is fine where it is… although the fact that it is below “Divers with Disabilities” and right next to “Accidents and Incidents”… well maybe someone is trying to pull a subtle joke on us… which I agree that it is kind of funny. :D
But, personally I think that it would be more appropriate for “Instructor to Instructor” to be next to “Accidents and Incidents”… :lotsalove: Just kidding

The bottom line is that I think it is fine where it is and I don’t think we need another poll.

Thanks

I think it should be in the "Equipment of Scuba Diving" section.

It's not just about equipment. No poll needed

Moved a little further up in the list. Somewhat alphabetical.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom