Moving to the Netherlands or Belgium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeepman3sk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone, I am moving to either Belgium or the Netherlands sometime this summer. I am waiting on the details (they should be here next week). Is there any good diving out there? I am use to cold water. Thanks everyone!

Sure. There's plenty of diving in the [wiki]BeNeLux[/wiki] countries.

Duikkaart.nl - De site voor duikkaarten in Nederland
Dutch diving locations.

Diving_in_the_Netherlands.jpg

Duiken in België
Belgian and Dutch diving locations.

Diving_in_Belgium.jpg

Also, check out our local forum: DuikForum.nl - Het grootste Nederlandstalige duikforum.

Our diving season is about to begin again so there are plenty of diving opportunities. :)

Is there any good diving overhere:11doh:

Well let's see...In 2006 the Dutch CMAS did a survey/head count(sort off)
And they made an estimate of 1.000.000 dives:11: in zeeland alone(this is the SW part on El Orans' map)
There is a lake just south of Rotterdam where in 2007 the number of dives came to a staggering 600.000 dives in one year :D
For the rest of the lakes there has been on official count YET.

Is there any good diving :confused:

Must be,come over and see for your self.We'll be happy to show you.:lotsalove:

cheers,

tons of diving spots in the netherlands, in murky water... ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I will be in the Netherlands next week! My dive gear should be coming a week or two later.

I am working in Edam and would like to live in Amsterdam. Any good advise for finding a place to live there? My company is taking care of a place for me near work for a month or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom