Mt. Storm Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were up there Saturday 6/25. It was 83 at the surface, and 81 at the 90' platform. Vis was typical for Mt. Storm. 6' - 8' at the 25' platforms. 3' - 4' at the 50' platform. The silt hadn't been stirred up at the 90' platform, so it was better than I had seen it in quite a while. Probably a couple feet. It was a cold and cloudy day outside, but I still had some good dives and a great cookout with my fellow MADD divers!

I was there 2 weeks ago, 89 -87 degrees, vis around 10.

I went to Mt.Storm today. It was beautiful 84 degrees outside and water temp. was 93-95. There was around 15' visibility today, best I've seen in a long time. There is a new item to look at, the scuba turtle... There is a line running from the shore to the turtle and then from the turtle to the motorcycle. You can make a complete loop back to the shore. There is also slates with questions written on them to test your scuba knowledge. Pretty easy for experienced divers.

We were there the day before...we had the same conditions.Very warm and decent viz...got in 2- 1:30 dives in,Nice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom